Understand the physical behaviour of the “vehicle-track” system through trackside measurements.
- Perform and supervise dynamic measurements on passing trains
– Physical phenomena: Vertical and lateral forces exerted by the wheels on rails, stresses, forces and displacements on track components, structure deflection, accelerations on the rail, sleepers, track bed, etc.
– Aerodynamic phenomena around the train: Air velocity along the train,pressure in tunnels and in the open air
– Acquisition and use of data: Identification and characterization of traffic, natural frequencies and damping calculations, automating the acquisition and use of data
– Remote monitoring of dynamic behaviour
- Perform and supervise measurements of slow phenomena
– Meteorological parameters
– Development physical parameters over time – on track or on structures
– Levelling checks, settlement monitoring
– Measurement of neutral temperatures of CWR (Continuous Welded Rail) – nondestructive method VERSE
– Lateral track resistance
– Remote monitoring of slow phenomena
EN 14067 – Railway applications – Aerodynamics
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form