Traction chains performance
Contribute to the development or qualification of traction chains for all types of rail vehicles – electric or diesel – through on board dynamic testing.
- Check traction chain performance criteria in relation to the TSI (energy consumption)
- Determine performance of a power unit: Fj = f (V) curves during traction and electric braking
- Determine power and energy (active, reactive and apparent)
- Establish the power balance: Performance, power factor, etc.
- Establish the energy balance
- Determine resistance to forward motion values
- Data acquisition and processing devices (based on QMR-7)
- Voltage and current sensors (single-phase and continuous)
- Tachometric measuring device
EN 14067 – Aerodynamics – part 1: Symbols and units – part 2: Aerodynamics on open track
SAM X 006 – Data necessary for matching rolling stock to routes, establishing hauled load limits and potential acceleration
TSI – Energy, Rolling Stock – Conventional rail, High speed
I should like to be contacted.
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form