Mechanical and metallurgical characterization
Designing, developing, qualifying and conducting expert appraisals on a wide variety of metal parts.
- Perform services related to the life cycle of a metal part or component (all types of bearings and springs, engine and drive train components, couplers, etc.)
- Assist in the development of specifications
- Assist in the finalisation process
- Qualify parts or components according to technical requirements or specifications
- Analyze failure during the life of the part or component
- Assess life potential
- Perform expert legal analyses
- Tools used to characterize materials and their heat treatment: tension/compression and hardness testing machines, pendulum, optical microscopes, etc.
- Scanning electron microscope
- Roughness tester
- Portable diffractometer to assess residual stresses and residual austenite
According to the part or component to be tested
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form