Mechanical and metallurgical characterization
Designing, developing, qualifying and conducting expert appraisals on a wide variety of metal parts.
- Perform services related to the life cycle of a metal part or component (all types of bearings and springs, engine and drive train components, couplers, etc.)
- Assist in the development of specifications
- Assist in the finalisation process
- Qualify parts or components according to technical requirements or specifications
- Analyze failure during the life of the part or component
- Assess life potential
- Perform expert legal analyses
- Tools used to characterize materials and their heat treatment: tension/compression and hardness testing machines, pendulum, optical microscopes, etc.
- Scanning electron microscope
- Roughness tester
- Portable diffractometer to assess residual stresses and residual austenite
According to the part or component to be tested
I should like to be contacted.
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form