Electromagnetic impact – modelling and expertise
Study the electromagnetic compatibility of railway infrastructure projects from the design phase.
- Model existing systems in order to simulate electromagnetic interference
- Assess dysfunctional facilities
- Define methods of protecting employees with regard to electrical hazards and electromagnetic protection of equipment in accordance with standards and legal texts
- Optimize electric traction and traction return systems as well as earthing networks
- ARCVIEW: Mapping software
- Caryn: SNCF plug-in for the GIS ArcMap® software that calculates the influence of one circuit on another.
- ModRGT and Graphcapture: Exploitation and interpretation of results
- Modalf: Calculation of current and voltage at any point of a multicore model representing a rail system
- CEPS: Helps estimate increase of soil voltage levels due to electricity pylons located near the railway line
EN 50121-2 – Electromagnetic compatibility – Part 2: Emission of the whole railway system to the outside world
EN 50443 – Effects of electromagnetic interference on pipelines caused by high voltage AC electric traction systems and/or high voltage AC power supply systems
EN 61000-2-12 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 2-12: Environment – Compatibility levels for low-frequency conducted disturbances and signalling in public medium-voltage power supply systems
EN 50121-1 – Electromagnetic compatibility – Part 1: General
IN 399 – Single-phase AC power line – Provisions to be applied to protect against the dangers from 25,000 V 50 Hz current
CEN TS 15280 – Evaluation of AC corrosion likelihood of buried pipelines – Application to cathodically protected pipelines
Volumes II to VII, IUT-T Directives – Protection of telecommunications lines against the harmful effects of electrical power and electrified railway lines, Geneva edition, 1999
IUT-T K.68 – Management of the electromagnetic interference on telecommunication systems caused by
French interministerial order of 17 May 2001 – Technical conditions to be met by energy distribution
French decree No. 2002-775 – Regarding limit values for public exposure to electromagnetic fields
I should like to be contacted.
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form
CTRL (Channel Tunnel Rail Link)