Rolling stock weighing procedures
Characterizing vehicle loads for type approval or an expert assessment purposes thus ensuring safety against derailment.
- Determine the static load at each wheel, the centre of gravity and the unloading rate for all types of vehicle (for type approval, modification, renovation or expert assessment of a vehicle)
- Two types of weighing:
– Weighing in compliance with NF F00-701
– Weighing performed on maintenance, construction or vehicle maintenance sites
- Load cells (10,000 or 20,000 daN)
- Topographical viewfinder to ensure wheel levelling
- Weighing frame with lifting equipment
- Movable frame that can be installed on track
ISO/IEC 17025 awarded by COFRAC
NF F00-701 – Measurement of the static loads per each wheel of the vehicles – Weighing installations and control
NF EN 14363 – Testing for the acceptance of running characteristics of railway vehicles – Testing of running behaviour and stationary tests
NF EN 15663 – Rolling stock – Masses and load states of powered and hauled stock
I should like to be contacted.
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form