Flying Ballast Impact Stimulation
Contributing to the validation/type approval of protective products or coatings by checking their resistance to flying ballast.
- Check the ability of a material to withstand flying ballast impact
- Tests with different degrees of impact force
- Tests at different temperatures
- Pneumatic test bench capable of projecting ballast at different speeds
- Climatic chamber to prepare samples for testing at different temperatures
- Pressure sensor to set impact force
- Speed recorder to check impact speeds up to over 300 km/h
NF F 07-101 – Flying ballast impact simulation
I should like to be contacted.
Please complete the contact form. One of our engineers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Go to form