Metal parts or components
Design, develop, qualify and conduct expert appraisals on a wide variety of metal parts.
- Perform services related to the life cycle of a metal part or component (all types of bearings and springs, engine and drive train components, couplers, etc.)
- Assist in the development of specifications
- Assist in the finalisation process
- Qualify parts or components according to technical requirements or specifications
- Analyze failures during the life of the part or component
- Assess life potential
- Perform expert legal analyses
- Tools used to characterize materials and their heat treatment: Tension/compression and hardness testing machines, pendulum, optical microscopes, etc.
- Scanning electron microscope
- Roughness tester
- Portable diffractometer to assess residual stresses and residual austenite